Tuesday 25 March 2008

Royal Easter Show Part 3

The Show wouldn't be complete without fairy floss.  Toby discovered our stash under the stroller while we were watching the 'Extreme Korruption' show.  He grabbed a large handful and proceeded to shovel it in his mouth as fast as he could then he got up and ran away to escape from Donald's reach, it was just so funny to watch.









Fairy Floss snatcher

You've just got to love the action performances at the show.  So after viewing all the farm animals we could find we headed over to the NAB Arena found a spot on the grassed hill and ate our Bratwurst sausages that Donald ran to get before the show started.  One of my highlights of the show is the 'Extreme Korruption show'.  A mix of free style Moto cross , Toyota Hilux precision driving, balancing bobcats, a little horse riding display and Danger Man & Woman (although I can live without Danger Man).  I love hearing the rev of the cars as they skid around the arena, it puts a smile on my face......rev head you're thinking.....yep!  



But then the freestyle motocross riders come flying up those ramps and my smile turns into a wide mouthed laugh and cheer as they do more and more amazing flips, turns and acrobatics.  So here are a few pics, the best of a billion that I took as the shutter kept clicking and clicking, in the hope that it would focus on at least one good one.  I just need a longer lense.....one day.





Oh yeah and the boys really enjoyed the show too, they thought it was "Mania" (the word of the week).

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I think it is so funny how much you love bikes and cars and things - never would have guessed to be honest. We are really going to have to check out the Royal Easter Show.

Love the pictures of the fairy floss (cotton candy) snitcher. He is darling.

Suzi said...

I would have loved to see the motorcross riders! It's really exciting, though I tend to be all anxious and do that sucking in through my teeth thing as they land.