Tuesday 29 July 2008

Happy Birthday Donald


This day 35 years ago a little man was born in Princeton, British Columbia, Canada.  

He is father of three beautiful boys who love him so much. 


Toby loves nothing better than to play building blocks with his dad and to hang out on the trampoline with him.   


He is Head soccer coach to 40 or so Under 6 soccer players and to Ethans team.  Sam and Ethan have both been fortunate to have Donald coach their soccer teams in the last few years.


He is a fantastic cake decorator........  


Artist.........




..........and Animator



He loves nothing better than to go on a trip with his Dad and brothers on their motor bikes.  


Something extra special about Donald is that he loves me and he married me. 
 

I do love him, he's my best friend, even though he does work at home and drive me nuts most of the time..........  He is mild mannered, gentle hearted, loves his boys and me and is very patient with us, yet he has a competitive drive to keep him working so hard at what he loves doing, drawing, creating, animating and playing hard in soccer.

Happy Birthday Donald

Lots of Love
Lisha, Sam, Ethan & Toby
xxxx


5 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Donald

Mari said...

What a wonderful birthday tribute!!
Happy Birthday for yesterday, Donald!!

Roger said...

Happy Birthday Donald - I'll put the date in my calendar and next year I might even rememeber (rthough I make no guarentees!).

Anonymous said...

What a special man to have so many love him so much. And how lucky to be reminded of it so clearly. Happy Birthday for Tuesday Donald.

Roger said...

Well my goodness, what a lovely collage! Brings a lump to the throat, especially remembering Donald as such a littley when they came out from Canada. How about the one of him with Wayne!!!!! Happy birthday Donny. Joan