Thursday 14 August 2008

Tin Tin


It has been a bit of a struggle the past few months getting Toby to agree to go to bed at night.  His reaction at bed time is like a child being punished, "I don't want to  go to bed, I don't want a story!!". Slowly but surely Donald has won him around, every night Donald has been reading Tin Tin to Toby, who has just been soaking it in.  Of course now Sam & Ethan are in on story time too and the four boys squash up on Toby's bed to hear the tales of Tin Tin & Snowy the dog.  Toby has been very excited every night to go to bed because he knows that Donald will read him Tin Tin.  He's not so fussed on preschool story books with Mummy now.....sniff....sniff, but I'm turning him around again with his afternoon story before a nap.

1 comment:

Mari said...

you'll just have to come along to my booksale and get some new exciting picture books... :)

But.... TinTin is pretty cool! I loved those comics as a child!