Saturday 23 November 2013

Stormy November

I woke up feeling a little disappointed  this morning. The sun was shining and I was hoping for another stormy, rainy day.  It's now midday and my wish has come true. I am sitting on my bed and the rain has started, I can hear the rain drops on the Azalea's outside my window.  The thunder is crackling across the sky which is growing darker. It's a brooding sort of day.


I'm listening to Enya In memory of Trees, very soothing in the background.  I have my oil burner diffusing the gentle essence of Rosewood, Geranium and Lavender. Penny has settled beside me on the pillow by my leg. She's not afraid of the thunder while she's by my side, she's at peace.



I am at peace.

Now for some crochet time.

. . o o O o o . .


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was having a quiet crochet too but then someone needed an extra pair of hands to play uno attack with so my crochet time ended

Unknown said...

Sounds very relaxing Lisha. I love the way you have created peace around you. Even Penny feels it! x

SelenaThePlaces said...

I'm so glad that you are back. I've missed reading about you & your family. I love that quilt!

LauraO said...

I enjoyed reading your latest post, you're just beautiful.
So can I ask, how do you make your pictures so large on post but still fits properly?? I cam figure mine out when I click on picture it gives me a choice but when I choose large it goes over the edges of post?? I'm so blogger inexperienced got any tips cause its driving me crazy??