Wednesday 7 May 2008

Donald's game

It's been a busy few weeks and I haven't been able to post many of my favourites from my 504 pictures, but stay tuned there will be more soon.  So as an interlude, I've finally got some pics of Donald playing soccer.  He hasn't had many games yet this season, they're either on a Sunday morning or the fields have been closed due to wet weather.  Last Saturday wasn't their best game either, they were up against a team which I don't really like.  Over the years you can tell which teams are fair and others which are just pushy, rude and obnoxious.  This orange team was one of them, although they weren't at their worst on Saturday but they certainly made it hard for Donald's team to score any goals, with a nil all final score.  So here are some action shots.



The guy in orange second from the right above ended up getting a yellow card for having a foul mouth.  He was one of the obnoxious ones.  I'm really glad the refs are coming down on the language used in the game, it's kind of hard to take the kids to watch when you know there's going to be alot of swearing.




And here are the boys totally engrossed in watching Donalds game.


No comments: