Saturday 31 May 2008

My grain, my frog

Sorry for the lack of journals and photos, had a hard week with lots on.  Plus I've had a migraine lasting a few days topped off yesterday with a nasty Sinus head ache that doesn't seem to be budging. :+(

So here's a picture of a frog as I have one in my throat as well.


He or she has taken up residence on the side of our water barrel out the back.  At every hint of rain we hear a little croaking and find her tucked up under the dimple on the top of the barrel. Very unusual colouring almost like a toad.

2 comments:

Mari said...

sorry to hear about your migraine and sinus pain...... hope you feel better soon!!

Roger said...

Took me forever to understand the 'My grain thing' - I kept going back and reading the post looking for something about grain!

Loved the soccer photos too.