Monday 15 August 2011

First and Last

The first of the Freesias and the last of the Snowflakes have been picked today from my garden.  They are for my mother who has come to stay and the sweet smell wafts down the hallway filling the house with a very welcome scent.


My Mum is going to be my stand in for the next week or so while I recover from some surgery done on my sinuses tomorrow.  I'm going to be a little sore, snorty and sorry for myself tomorrow night, but it is a job that needs doing.


I am getting a few things sorted out in my sinuses to help prevent me from getting any more sinus infections.  I'm allergic to many antibiotics now and my body does not seem to take too kindly to them anymore and has been telling me so.  I will be looking forward to smelling those Freesias again with cleared out sinuses in the next few weeks.  Let's hope the Freesias are still growing strong by then.

...


2 comments:

Tania said...

Those are very pretty freesia's Lisha. I have only plain white ones...

Hope that your sinus's improve for you after your surgery, we will be in the same boat tomorrow night. I will be thinking of you.

xTania

Carli said...

I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible today - my brother Ty is having an operation today, so I'm thinking of you both hoping it isn't too bad for you coming out of anesthesia. x