Saturday 26 April 2008

Firsts

We had a few firsts in the holidays.

First ice hockey game watched by the boys in Australia,

First time driving up to Brisbane and the boys were really good.... the whole way up........with just me driving, Donald flew up later.



First photo of lightning and I don't mean Lightning McQueen!  This was taken at about 7pm at Laidley.  The sky was very dark and I just opened up the shutter and hoped for the best in between lightning strikes.  I was very excited to capture lightning, it's just amazing how far it reaches.  Even though it was dark the fork of the lightning is very much in focus.





First time Toby put on his own undies & shorts.....not bad for a two and a half year old.  Yep Toby is toilet training, I thought it was better to start in the holidays in warm Qld, so he could wear his boardies that are easily washed & dried.



First 6th Birthday at Ormiston.  Ethan celebrated the day with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandma.



3 comments:

Mari said...

wow! I didn't realise you drove by yourself! Good job, Lisha..... and all credit to the boys too! I am most impressed you mamanged to capture lightning as well.

Carli said...

way to go with the lightning photo - and toby looks so cute struggling to pull up his shorts.

Anonymous said...

Lightnings are cool. Nice pic!

-Teemu