Saturday 23 May 2009

What did you do...

...this  lovely wet Saturday?  Soccer was cancelled due to the wet weather all week.  We had plans.....going for a drive to the mountains, perhaps go ice skating.  What do people normally do on a Saturday if you're not driving around to sporting activities?  We slept in, Donald made pancake/crepes (fat crepes in other words) and then we......didn't do much.  We stayed in our pj's all day, except Toby who got dressed.  I even had a shower, but put my pajama's back on.  We watched tv and read.  This afternoon we sat around the table eating nacho's and cookies and playing scrabble and a little Nintendo DS in between.  It's been the most relaxing day.  I think it's toast for dinner tonight.  


I just hope no one comes knocking on our door, cause I'll have to answer it in my pajama's, maybe they'll think I'm extra early for bed, after all it is 5pm now.  What did you do this lovely wet Saturday?  I hope you weren't floating away in the floods.

1 comment:

Roger said...

Wet Saturdays are my favourite - can't mow or do anything outside - we had the same sort of day here - Roger and some of the kids helped friends move while I stayed home and did jigsaw puzzles with the rest.