Friday 30 July 2010

Blowing out the candles









Can you guess whose birthday it was?



I love seeing my four gorgeous boys by candlelight.




The birthday cake was Raspberry Hazelnut cake with Maple cream cheese icing.  


Visit "What's for dinner Mum?" for the recipe.  It's been a while since I last posted a recipe, I just can't seem to get it all together.  I cook, I take photo's but I just forget what quantities of the ingredients I use in most recipes, I kind of add and taste test as I go.  I will try a little harder.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Don Solo!! Do you think Princess Lisha put enough candles on the cake??

Lisha said...

Ha ha, I don't think there would have been enough room on the cake top!! Princess Lisha just wanted Don Solo to feel young again.....with only 6 candles. :+)

Suzi said...

Oh! I'm bummed we didn't know about Don's birthday! I hope he (and you all) had a nice moment.

xxxxx

Roger said...

Well it's about time with the recipe - and that looks delicious. Happy Birthday to Donald too.