Tuesday 14 October 2008

I will...

....relish my life as I live it, find joy in my journey and share my love with friends and family. The wise words of Pres. Thomas S. Monson.  

There have been times I haven't found joy in our journey, many ups and downs, bad health, low esteem etc. etc., but I have always found joy in my children.  I am striving to get the best out of this journey that I am in and have felt a stronger desire to improve myself, in that way.   I realize that I'm here doing what I'm supposed to be doing, raising my family, and I want to be doing it.  I want my family to know, both near and far, that they are the most important people in my life.

I want my children to look back and see and remember the little things that we did.  That is why I blog.  I love photos and the feelings and memories behind the photos.  I want to make people smile.  I want to share with my family and friends who are far away photo's of my growing boys, an activity, a recipe,  a thought or a feeling.  That is what I want to share along with my love.

Most of all my blog is my journal, my memory of the things my family do and I don't mind sharing it.  I hope you get a laugh and feel the love and joy.


I find joy in my family and the journey that we are taking.  

3 comments:

sirpa said...

I liked that talk too! And I too find joy in the journey. Just today I was reminding Teemu of that talk when I saw pencil drawings on our sheets. I reminded Teemu that those drawings are gonna "disappear all too soon and we will miss them profoundly".

Mari said...

I loved that talk!! Quotes from it will be making appearances on my fridge, I am sure.

Debbie said...

I have been thinking A LOT about this lately. My perspective on life is changing. I really do have to thank CJANERUN for her beautiful words of inspiration. I have to remind myself the dishes will be there tomorrow and that sweet precious moment with my children won't. SO I sit and watch movies a little more, play games a little more, read a couple of extra bookds. I love blogging as well. I have never journaled, so I feel this is my journal. Thanks for words and being my new blogging friend too :)