Tuesday 28 October 2008

My little man


My little man's boots were placed so carefully beside my shoes after gardening one morning.  Toby is such a gorgeous character full of energy and ever helpful to the point of demanding and instructing.  A little like his mother, things have to be done the right way... his way.  

He had so much fun today in a cubby house I made in between some shelves with a board for a roof, a blanket draped over top and soft pillows to snuggle in.   Toby often comes up to me with a large pillow or blanket on his back declaring that he's a turtle and today was one of those days.  I had to feed Toby the turtle his morning tea in the cubby house.  With a blanket on his back he crawled about the house, he would stop and retreat into his shell, thinking nobody could see him.  Donald and I were required to "find" him many times, each time he was found it was as joyful as the first.  He makes me smile my little man.

No comments: