Tuesday 9 March 2010

My Tuesday night table


School newsletters, junk mail, catalogues, book club, National Geographic, fruit, flowers, pre-school artwork, a trophy (more about that here), homework, an invitation.....


It's been a busy day but Tuesdays always seem to be the day that my dining room table gets over loaded with 'stuff'.  The school newsletter arrives, the mail box gets stuffed with catalogues and Toby's day at pre-school always produces some wonderful pieces of art.  I'm not very good at organizing this 'stuff', so when dinner time comes it then becomes a pile on the floor.....waiting for Wednesday to come along and then I add the local paper to it and anything extra that comes along.....hopefully Thursday I'll be able to deal with it all.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

that's only tuesday's table...that looks like mine every day!!! and then i just shove it onto the empty chair we don't use at dinner :)