Thursday 26 January 2012

Happy Australia Day


It was a wet, drizzly morning that turned into a hot humid afternoon.  Sam really wanted to go and play some tennis this morning but the sky really turned on the waterworks and so it wasn't ideal to be outside.  So after a breakfast of crepes and fruit we spent some time on my bed reading some more 'Tunnels', I told you they were hooked.


A bit later I went to spotlight with Ethan and Sam as I needed to get some binding for a baby's flannel blanket that I am making for my yoga teacher whose baby is due next month.  Taking the boys was not such a great idea, whinges and whines etc.  Needless to say it was a quick trip.  Donald stayed home painting miniatures with Toby.


While out we noticed lots of Australian flags being flown in all different ways.






Well the lamb is slow roasting in the oven, dessert is in the fridge, the boys are playing the Wii (again!!) and I am about to start my book again whilst sitting in the air conditioning.

I hope you all have a Happy Australia day!!


No comments: