Saturday 21 January 2012

A photo a day: Week 3



January 15

A cosy, rainy day, a reading day underneath a new quilt made by Joan.  It's beginning to feel a bit like Autumn and I don't mind one bit.

January 16

Another rainy day that calls for fresh pies from the bakery for lunch.


January 17

A sunny day, a morning at the dog park.

January 18

Ethan loves this hat.  He wears it all day and it rests on the end of his bed at night, I even have to ask him to remove it at the table at dinner time.  It's Donald's working hat, I think Donald is going to have to get a new one now.

January 19

The Rainbow Lorikeets are feeding on the Eucalyptus in our front garden.  I love this Eucalyptus the flowers and gum nuts remind me of May Gibbs 'Snugglepot and Cuddlepie' stories.  I always loved the little gum nut girls with their floral skirts and hats.

January 20

Donald is home from work today, I have been sick this morning not feeling great at all.  Donald and Sam went off on a trial ride to High School, only one more week of holidays to go.  :+(

January 21

The morning after the sick day before.  Yesterday was a day of stomach cramps, nausea and headaches, today is just the headache, I think I have a virus as it's not even time for migraine week at the moment.


No comments: