Saturday 14 January 2012

A photo a day: Week 2

I've really been enjoying seeking out a photo a day, it adds quite the positive spin to the new year.  I look forward to contributing to my project and so my mind starts ticking over looking for opportunities to document a little of my day. 

January 8

A new year and new shoes for church.  I love them so, green and crissed across my feet with a good sturdy heel.

January 9

 Amelia, now 1 year old in human years, being her cheeky self on my bed

January 10

We went for a drive to Galston to pick up some fresh peaches, nectarines, strawberries and zucchini from the fruit and veggie stall.  I saw the rhubarb and thought I might make some apple and rhubarb crumble for dessert some time this week.

January 11

I love the light and the shade, the ripples and the sparkles of the sun glistening through the glass.

January 12

A perfect sunshiny, cool, breezy day for working in the garden and lying in the shade watching the clouds float by.


January 13

Apple rhubarb hazelnut crumble for dessert, more crumble than apple and just a hint of rhubarb, best served warm with ice cream.  Absolutely scrumptious!!

January 14

I finally got the sewing machine out to do some mending that has been waiting patiently for months.



No comments: