Sunday 12 February 2012

A photo a day: Week 6


February 5

Art homework on Sunday afternoon, Sam had to draw a 3D kitchen item, a saucepan.  Donald was giving a few pointers (read: trying to impart every bit of drawing knowledge) to help Sam out.

February 6

Monday morning spills.

February 7

Raindrops on roses from my morning walk.

February 8

At my house cleaning job once again, my view whilst ironing.  It's very peaceful hearing the Bell Birds in the bush and watching the low clouds drift through the trees.  It was a very rainy day.

February 9

A spot of gardening after my walk this morning.  I pruned the shrubs to allow a bit more light into the front porch and to stop the Wisteria from taking over the whole garden.


February 10

Bangers and mash for tea

February 11

Green smoothie for breakfast.  Just trying to up my veggie intake in the mornings.  The boys are grossed out.

No comments: