Wednesday 3 September 2008

Be Inspired


This is a little unusual for me, to be promoting anothers blog, but over the last few weeks I have been reading the blog of Stephanie Nielson (The Nie Nie Dialogues).
 


The tragedy of it all is that she and her husband were involved in a plane crash where the pilot died and Stephanie and her husband Christian were badly burnt and are in hospital and will be there for a long time to come.  They are the parents of 4 beautiful children who are now being looked after by family.  I only write this because reading Stephanies blog makes me want to be a better person, a better mother, to look after myself and my family better than I do.  She is very inspirational and a beautiful person.  If you want to be inspired or if you can help financially Stephanies sister(C jane) is keeping an update on their progress and ways to help.  She is also a member of my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) so has the same beliefs as I do.  You will laugh, you will cry and you will be uplifted and inspired by her funny and delightful blog.

cjanerun

2 comments:

This Girl loves to Talk said...

I saw your comment on cjane and wanted to comment...

we live in australia too and love nienie too!! love how blogging makes the world smaller

Carli said...

Isn't cjane a crack up! She should publish a book!