Sunday 28 September 2008

On the way home

Every year I wait for this season so I can admire the best blossom tree I have ever seen. Every week since spring started I have been waiting, waiting for the buds on the tree to pop open and reveal their beautiful pink blossoms. Every Sunday on the way home from church I remember that next week I need to bring the camera......this week I remembered.  





My beautiful boys in the car on the way home. 



My cheeky husband speeding around corners
 

and me.

3 comments:

Mari said...

I looooove those trees, but have no idea what they are called, coz I'm a little ignorant that way!

Stacy said...

Those are fabulous photos Lisha. Oh, I love spring blossoms!

sirpa said...

Oh how those blossoming trees remind me of all the good times we had in Sydney. I dare say it was one of the best years in my life so far! How I've missed you're country and your beautiful city and more importantly all of you kind, friendly, funny, lovable people down there!