Friday 26 September 2008

Continue to be Inspired


If you remember my earlier post in September, Be Inspired, well have a look and see how I was inspired (yep I've got a little message for all to see)..... Click on the Nie Nie link below and go on to the next link "Nie's Proc week" or just click here.



For Stephanie and Christian's recovery and the continuing story, Stephanie's sister Courtney fills us in on life looking after her nieces and nephews click below.

cjanerun

The Nie Recovery fund continues to amaze me, the fantastic efforts people are going to, to help this family, online auctions, etsy sales, other bloggers auctions and wonderful people in the blogging world donating their craft, time and love to help this family.  

I dare you to open the window into their lives......it is a beautiful view.

3 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Thank you for your inspiring words!

I wanted to invite you to check out the Nie project I am working on. You can read the details at www.quilt4nie.blogspot.com You can also find me on her benifit blog!

Thanks again! Candice

Carli said...

I saw it early this morning and thought 'that's my beautiful Lisha'.

Anonymous said...

Lisha, another aussie girl here whose heart and mind is hooked on Nie and her family right now.

Love to you and yours.

Helen
xxx