Tuesday 23 September 2008

Things I love about Mummy....that's me

Our Family Home Evening activity, apart from hide and seek, was decided by Donald.  Everyone had to write at least two nice things about Mummy (me) and I had to guess who wrote them.  Here they are:

Sam:  She is beautiful, kind, gets us dinner, happy sometimes

Ethan:  I love Lisha because she can cook us food, she can love us lots

Toby:  I love it when mummy makes cookies, I like mummy's cuddles

Donald: I like the smell of Lisha's hair,  I love it when Lisha sings to herself.

Then I wrote four things I love about my Boys & Husband and they had to guess who they each were.

Sam:  I love your determination

Ethan:  I love how you are such a gentleman

Toby:  I love your hugs

Donald:  I love your gentle ways

Am just recording these for posterity's sake, and for little reminders to myself why I'm here... to bake cookies and dinner, give hugs and love, have clean hair and sing to myself......oh and look beautiful and be happy.  I'm trying :+)

1 comment:

Shelly and Scott said...

Thank you for your sweet inspiration. I found your blog through my oldest daughter's blog. I have been uplifted. Thanks. Shelly Carter