Thursday 13 November 2008

Blog withdrawals

I've got the shakes, I've broken out in a sweat, every time I pass the computer I just want to start typing, uploading photos, checking out all of the latest blog posts from my blog land friends.  It's because of this new piece of equipment that my computer time has decreased immensely.


Of course Donald has been working, working and working but has been using his new wacom tablet with a touch screen to hopefully make his clean up of drawings a whole lot more efficient.  It is however a rather bulky screen that makes it difficult to reach the keyboard when it's my turn for a few quick minutes on the computer (for those of you who don't know, Donald works from home as a freelance animator/story boarder). One day I'll finish my Melbourne posts, plus all of the little things that I love to write about and the photo's that I have taken.  That might have to wait until next week......things to do, sharing time to prepare for primary at church,  birthday invites to make, house to clean, school stuff to organise, clothes to wash and fold....blah...blah...blah!

No comments: