Saturday 1 November 2008

Trunk or treat smell my feet....


After a really hot 37 degrees day, the wind picked up as the southerly buster made it's way to Sydney to relieve us of the stinking hot day.  It was spooky and windy, and oh so much cooler, I love the southerly buster.  We headed to the chapel  where we had our church primary trunk and treat activity.  We played some games.... toss the ball through the jack-o-lantern, 


pin the wart on the witch, 


a cake walk 


face painting and some cookie decorating.


It was a fantastic evening with the sun still shining, the wind blowing, clouds building and then the most magnificent sunset.


And of course we did some trunk or treating (trick or treat from car to car).  I lost track of how many cars turned up to the activity.  There were lots of children I didn't even recognize, their costumes were amazing and I think they had lots of fun.  There was Stacy..


One of my favourite treats was Pam's bubbling home made root beer, oh I love root beer... thank you Pam you're my hero :+)




...and Mari with her "lady fingers" and I don't mean lady finger bananas


...Jeanelle and Regina and a spooky ghost


...the Rigby's car


and the Walkers in their bat cave with frogs and snakes.


By the way this is my 200th post, so it had to be a big one.

4 comments:

Mari said...

great photos!
And congrats on your 200th post!!

Carli said...

200th post and a good one too (love the sunset!). Wasn't it such an improvement from last year! Did you have your monster music on again??

Lisha said...

I'm afraid our ipod/cassette combo died, but the cake walk used our halloween cd, it just wasn't booming out of our car.

PS I still have a few cupcakes left.

Suzi said...

So gutted I missed those cupcakes. It was such a fantastic night! I'm only feeling slightly guilty about Lucas' dinner of lollies and chips..He slept well so I got over it :o)
I can't wait for next year!