Tuesday 20 January 2009

Egg problems again!!


Look at what came out of these eggs.



My aunt Lynne gave me some eggs for the boys, cause she loves to give them things and she's always thinking of us.  These eggs you soak in water for a few days and some creature cracks out of the shell and gets bigger.  It shrinks if you don't keep it wet.  Pretty freaky hey?  The boys have been very patient waiting for them to hatch and very excited each morning to find the eggs cracked even more over night.

5 comments:

Mari said...

How cool are they!! With the first photo of the egg cracking, I thought for one horrid moment that there was a little dead chick in the egg when you cracked it open.... I was very relieved to see it was only a croc!

Debbie said...

those are way cool!

Debbie said...

btw love your new picture of the boys

Suzi said...

Oh I almost threw up!!! I'm glad I quickly went to check the last pic. haha!

Stacy said...

Those are so cool. I thought by the second picture that maybe you should find a new egg farm to get your eggs from...really what a fun thing for your boys!!

BTW - do you mind getting me some eggs next time you go to the farm?