Thursday 8 January 2009

Eggs


Last night I had no clue as to what miracle I was going to produce for dinner, then it hit me I have lots of eggs.  The kids love eggs, boiled, poached and some times scrambled.  So scrambled it was to be.  After cracking 8 eggs into a bowl it didn't look quite enough, so I went to the fridge and got two more eggs.  I cracked the 9th egg into the bowl and all was well, then the last egg, I cracked, I tipped, I looked.... and there was half a rotten egg left in the shell, the other half was in the bowl.  I was so mad, there was no way I was able to salvage the good eggs.  I think next time I'll stick to the soft boiled.  Or follow the rule of cracking each egg into a small container before adding to the bowl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your steaming egg photos ! Gabby

Anonymous said...

Bummer about the eggs. They're so healthy for you too.

Suzi said...

Argh! how frustration. I think I'll go boil and egg for dinner ;o)

Roger said...

Louisa just walked by and said 'how did they get that really awesome photo of the egg?'

Lisha said...

Sitting at the table the sun was streaming through the window and the steam rising off the egg was highlighted by the sun, the camera was right beside me and I took the opportunity. I've been waiting for weeks to use this photo.

Debbie said...

yes frustrating... ok but that picture of the last egg is cool!