Monday 19 January 2009

What do you do when....

...your dining table is covered with stuff you've been sorting out all day and you've got dinner ready and can't be bothered cleaning the table off??


Have a picnic dinner on the lounge room floor and watch "Wall-E" on our big free tv.  Donald and Toby's new favourite movie.  


By the way the tv did have a price tag.....my $60 Chiropractors fee I paid today to sort out my neck from carrying the big lug of a thing in from the car when we got it.  It's given me migraines, neck pain and lots of little headaches over the past few weeks.

Note to self:  Don't lift heavy things even if you can, you will suffer in the long run, silly billy!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Ah, yes the picnic on the floor trick. The kids love it, the husband, not so mcuh. My dining room table's always a guddle. It's just not meant for eating off of!!

Debbie said...

perfect...