Tuesday 26 February 2008

So you think you can dance....?

Ca plane pour moi, Ca plane pour moi, 
Oooo-ooo-ooo-ooo! 
Ca plane pour moi!



Toby and Donald were having a dance to Plastic Bertrands "Ca plane pour moi" in the back room yesterday after watching Sunday nights episode of "So you think you can dance" that I had taped. When Toby sees the dancers he says "That was a good dance mummy!", and then he starts swinging his arms and kicking his feet.

I was a little disappointed with Australia's votes last night, I can't believe my favourite 3 female dancers had to dance for their lives and one of them, Cassie, had to go.  One of my favourite male dancers Hilton also had to go.........I'm very sad about that.  He is so long, lean and graceful, I just wanted to see more of his dancing.   At least Kate's still in, although Sam thought she looked a bit weird last night!!! Not sure why, maybe all the makeup!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Cute pictures! I can just see an adorable scrap page!