Tuesday 5 February 2008

Stacy tagged me....

Stacy tagged me
Rules:

A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people by posting their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Vancouver, Canada with Donald, and was working as an Office Manager for Bardel Animation, an animation studio where Donald worked as an Animator. It was alot of fun, especially being able to go to work with your husband every day and to see the animation process and exciting projects they were working on. I was also doing a little production assisting and clean up on some of the Dreamworks animation.

Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate and more chocolate
Chocolate chip cookies

Five things on my to-do list today (yesterday):
Go to the gym
clean the bathrooms
wash the towels
go to school swimming carnival
pick up kids from school
take boys to swimming lessons
make dinner
get boys in bed
(did everything except clean the bathroom)

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
firstly faint...as that would never happen
pay my tithing
buy lots of land and build a log cabin on it and plant lots of beautiful trees and grow pumpkins
invest for the kids future
buy a new car, an actual new one, not second hand
travel to Ireland and visit Gabby my sister, to Canada with the family, visit Debbie in Perth,
Give money to RSPCA and various other third world countries and children’s charities

Three of my bad habits:
I hoard things, I can’t throw away anything with sentimental value
I eat chocolate
I also get frustrated when things don’t go my way

5 places I have lived:
Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne, Australia
Goondiwindi, Qld, Australia
Julia Creek, Qld, Australia
London, England
Vancouver, Canada

Jobs I have had:
My first job was on a farm cleaning gladioli flower bulbs and also planting them, and clearing fields of old rotten sweet potatoes.
Nanny on a cotton farm in Goondiwindi, Qld
Governess/Jilleroo on a cattle property in Julia Creek, Qld
Nanny in London, Swimming instructor in New York, USA
Office Manager in an Animation studio in Vancouver, Canada
Also a pizza chick/waitress while at Uni.
My biggest, longest & best job so far is a mum.

Things people don't know about me:
I am a very emotional person :+) :+[ :+/ :+}
I spent about 10 years doing ballet and dance in my childhood
I studied Anatomy at Uni

I tag...
Kim

1 comment:

Roger said...

But Lisha - this won't work - I only know one person with a blog and that's you - it would be silly to just keep going back and forth - and I can't think of any witty answers - if they come to me I'll play.