Friday 29 February 2008

The Tooth Fairy didn't come!

Well the very next day after Ethan lost his first tooth, his second one came out when he was in the bath. 



After the tooth had been inspected and put in the tooth pillow and all of the boys were in bed, I was in the lounge and out came Ethan.  He was feeling a little sad in his tummy.  I asked him if he felt a little sad about his teeth falling out.  He replied after thinking for a bit, "I feel a bit funny about giving my teeth away for money".  So after a little discussion about teeth, growing up and making your own decisions he decided he'd like to keep the tooth.  We put it in a little box in my room and come morning time he was checking to see if it was still there.  I think he was pleased about his decision.  In a way I think he was sad about growing up and losing those things which reminded him of his younger years, even at only 5 3/4 yrs of age.  Bless his sensitive big heart, he's going to be just like his mum, hoarding sentimental things!

No comments: